Follow these steps to set up the Recruit Evaluation Tool
Note: Any updates on the Settings will only apply to New Evaluations, not Pending or Completed Evaluations.
Accessing Eval Tool Settings
- Hover over Recruits
- Click on Settings
- Click on Manage Criteria and Scale
Using the slider:
Click and drag to set the maximum score.
Using the textbox:
Enter the maximum score into the text box.
Note: The maximum score applies to all Evaluation Criteria and must be between 0 and 20.
To add new criteria:
- Under Position Criteria, Athletic Ability Criteria, or General Criteria, enter the names the new criteria.
- Press enter or click outside of the text box.
To delete criteria:
To edit criteria:
- Click on the dropdown menu beside Assigned Position(s).
- Check or uncheck the positions you would like the criteria to apply to.
- Enter the Sort Order you would like for the criteria.
Managing Edit/Delete Permissions for Individual Recruiters:
- Click on ‘Select individuals who can update and delete completed evaluations’
- Check or uncheck individual Edit and Delete permission checkboxes to manage which users can edit and/or delete completed evaluations
- Click ‘Submit’ when finished
Note: A Recruiter can only edit or delete their own completed Evaluations. They can always edit and delete an Incomplete Evaluation regardless of their permissions.