Saved Searches are a great way to save time! You can easily save criteria within sections of your recruiting or roster system to generate lists of specific athletes, schools, or even coaches!
For example: Save a list of your top prospects that will show up in your system as well as your mobile phone app.
To create a Saved Search, follow these steps:
- Hover the Recruits tab
- Click on Recruit List
- Select the appropriate criteria in the View Recruit Search Options at the top of the page (For example: Grad Year)*
- Click the checkbox that says Check Box to Save Search
- Click the Search button on the right side of the page
- Name your search
- The page will refresh and display your results
- The search you have named is now available in the My Saved Searches dropdown at the top right of your page for future use
*You may use Contacts, Schools, or Athletes under Roster for Searches.
Important Note: Quick Saved Searches are available on a per user basis. Click on "Edit my Saved Searches" within your Recruit List to delete old searches.