The option to send targeted email campaigns is available in the Recruits tab and the Roster tab. Campaigns are emails and text messages that can be scheduled in advance to send to athletes and contacts!
You also have the ability to schedule an email to be sent at a future date/time.
- Click here to view a help article outlining the differences between sending an email at a future date/time and scheduling a campaign
- Click here to view a help article on how to schedule an email at a future date/time
When scheduling a Campaign, a Saved Search will need to be created in order to select who the campaign will be sent to:
- Click here to view a help article with steps on how to create a Saved Search
Once the Saved Search is created, follow the steps below to schedule an email campaign:
- Hover the Recruits or Roster tab
- Click Correspondence Tools
- Click Schedule Campaigns
- Click the Create Campaign button
- Enter the following:
- Campaign Name – Type the name your email campaign. This is for your reference in the future to distinguish between separate scheduled campaigns in the system.
- Correspondence Type – Use the dropdown menu to select either Email and Text Message
- Message Type – Use the dropdown menu to select Athletes
- Primary Recipients – Use the dropdown menu to select who is to be the primary group to receive this campaign. You will have the option of selecting (a) Athlete, (b) Primary Personal Contact, (c) Personal Contacts, or (d) Primary School/Team Contact
- Academic Year – Use this dropdown to select your Academic Year
- Selected Recipients – Use this dropdown to narrow down the group of people to receive this campaign. You will have the option of selecting (a) All Athletes or (b) you can select one of your Saved Searches
- Schedule – Use the dropdown to select when this campaign will go out
- Recurring - Daily/Weekly
- Recurring - Monthly
- Recurring - Birthday Date
- One Time - Single Date – If you select this option, a new Custom Schedule - Single Date field will appear for you to select a date
- Check the checkbox for the text message or email template to be used for this campaign
- Click Next
- Preview your email campaign
- Click Submit Schedule
Important Note: This email will send out at 9 AM Central Standard Time of the scheduled date. If you would like to send out mass correspondence at a specified time, click here to view a help article on how to schedule an email for a future date/time.