Once your University Athlete sync is configured, you can easily log evaluations for each synced event!
Follow the steps below to log synced tournaments as evaluations in ACS:
- Hover over the Recruits tab
- Click Recruiting Events
- Ensure the Assigned Recruits in your ACS Recruiting Events list match the athletes tied to each tournament synced from University Athlete
- Note: Click the hyperlinked number in the Assigned Recruits column to review recruits tied to each event and their notes.
4. Click the Add Evaluation icon to the left of the Event Name
- Note: If there are 0 recruits assigned to a Recruiting Event, the Add Evaluation icon will not display
5. Complete all required fields within the Add Evaluation pop-u
6. Click Next
7. Complete all fields on the Evaluation Details screen
8. Click Save & Return
Click here to view a help article with University Athlete sync instructions