Requesting Complimentary Tickets from the SA Portal – Click the "View original article" link below to view the video tutorial!
This document outlines the steps for Student-Athletes to request complimentary tickets.
- Login to the Student-Athlete portal using your UIN and Password. If this is your first time logging in to the ACS Student-Athlete portal, click the link for “First time Logging In? Click here.” https://incontrol.acsathletics.com/TeamManager/PublicPortal/PublicLogin.aspx
- Once you have logged in to the Student-Athlete portal, you will be asked to confirm or update your contact information
- Click on Request Complimentary Tickets
- Select the Event you would like to request complimentary tickets for
- Use the dropdown menus to either (a) Select a guest to request a ticket for: OR (b) Select a Student Athlete to transfer the ticket to:
Note: The dropdown menu for Select a guest to request a ticket for: will only display your name unless your institution is using a Complimentary Guest List
- Click Save/Update Requests